- Give CFS a look, feel and voice that represents the organization.
- Effectively represent CFS’ brand identity through a visually appealing design, reflecting their values, mission, and commitment to service excellence.
- Transform the website content so that it’s accessible, up-to-date and aligned with CFS’ values.
- Provide an inclusive, trauma-informed experience for all users.
- Accessibility: Provide clear, easy access to CFS’ services and adhere to accessibility standards.
User Engagement: Invite people to join and participate in the services that CFS has to offer in an inclusive community of care.
- Resource Directory on sexualized violence supports within the community.
- SEO and Visibility: Implement SEO strategies to enhance the website’s visibility on search engines, making it easier for users to find CFS’ services online.
- Adaptability: Design the website with scalability in mind, enabling easy updates and additions as CFS’ services and offerings continue to evolve.
- Bilingual: Provide an inclusive, fully bilingual experience for all users.
- Compliance: Ensure the website adheres to relevant data protection and privacy regulations, providing a secure and trustworthy experience for users.
- Social Integration: Integrate social media platforms to foster engagement, enable sharing of content, and expand CFS’ online reach to a broader audience.
- Performance and Speed: Optimize the website’s performance to ensure fast loading times, reducing bounce rates and enhancing user satisfaction.
- Analytics and Insights: Implement tracking tools to gather data on user behaviour, allowing CFS to analyze site performance and make informed decisions for continuous improvement.
Throughout the project, effective communication, collaboration, and alignment between the client, graphic designer, and content writer were crucial. Regular meetings, status updates, and open discussions ensured that the website development aligned with CFS’ goals.