- Give the Draw the Line campaign a look, feel and voice that represents the work it is doing.
- Effectively represent Draw the Line’s own brand identity while making the connection with the organization’s main website through a visually appealing design.
- Transform the website content so that it’s accessible and up-to-date.
- Provide an inclusive, trauma-informed experience for all users.
- Accessibility: Provide clear, easy access to Draw the Line’s resources and adhere to accessibility standards.
- User Engagement: Invite people to participate in a dialogue about sexual violence in an inclusive community.
- Resource Directory on sexualized violence supports within the community.
- SEO and Visibility: Implement SEO strategies to enhance the website’s visibility on search engines, making it easier for users to find the resources online.
- Adaptability: Design the website with scalability in mind, enabling easy updates and additions.
- Compliance: Ensure the website adheres to relevant data protection and privacy regulations, providing a secure and trustworthy experience for users.
- Social Integration: Integrate social media platforms to foster engagement, enable sharing of content, and expand the campaign’s online reach to a broader audience.
- Performance and Speed: Optimize the website’s performance to ensure fast loading times, reducing bounce rates and enhancing user satisfaction.
- Analytics and Insights: Implement tracking tools to gather data on user behaviour, allowing the team to analyze site performance and make informed decisions for continuous improvement
Throughout the project, effective communication, collaboration, and alignment between the client, graphic designer, and content writer were crucial. Regular meetings, status updates, and open discussions ensured that the website development aligned with goals of the campaign.