The unsafe at home projects are:
- Provide a secure text and online chat service for women who may be living violence and abuse at home during the pandemic COVID-19.
- Effectively represent brand identity through a visually appealing design, reflecting their values, mission, and commitment to service excellence.
- Transform the website content so that it’s accessible, up-to-date and aligned with the project’s values.
- Provide an inclusive, trauma-informed experience for all users.
- Accessibility: Provide clear, easy access to chat and text services and adhere to accessibility standards.
- User Engagement: Invite people to join an inclusive community of care focused on healing through support, compassion and understanding.
- SEO and Visibility: Implement SEO strategies to enhance the website’s visibility on search engines, making it easier for users to find the service online.
- Bilingual: Provide an inclusive, fully bilingual experience for all users.
- Compliance: Ensure the website adheres to relevant data protection and privacy regulations, providing a secure and trustworthy experience for users.
- Social Integration: Integrate social media platforms to foster engagement, enable sharing of content, and expand the service online reach to a broader audience.
- Performance and Speed: Optimize the website’s performance to ensure fast loading times, reducing bounce rates and enhancing user satisfaction.
Throughout the project, effective communication, collaboration, and alignment between the client, graphic designer, and content writer were crucial. Regular meetings, status updates, and open discussions ensured that the website development aligned with the goals of the project.